Dolly Wink: Eyelash Extensions

8/23/2016


Hey Guys! I'm back again with another review and this time it's the Dolly Wink Eyelash Extensions!
These are a Japanese brand and I got the #9 Natural Dolly, which includes 4 pieces of eyelashes (2 sets) and an eyelash glue.


If some of you are not aware Dolly Wink is an adorable Japanese brand produced by Tsubasa Masukawa (the girl on the cover) and all her products have a very girly theme. Her products are very unique compared to other store brands and I do enjoy using her products (if I could afford them).
Personally, I don't need eyelash extensions because I usually apply on mascara and I'm good to go, but I wanted to try these out because Dolly Wink is one of the brands that I trust. So let's get onto the review!

 Here is what it looks like once you open up the package^^
The lashes are quite thin and similar to my natural lashes so I did like that it made my lashes look naturally long and curly. The application was simple and not as troublesome as other brands that I have used. You don't need too much glue as the lashes are already sticky the moment you take it off the package. I only used a tiny bit of glue and it stayed on the whole night. The lashes are delicate and soft so it doesn't irritate your eyes or look super thick.

I was surprised at how real my lashes looked with the extensions. When I went out with these on, people kept asking how I got such long lashes and when I told them they were extensions almost no one believed it! Now this may differ for some people because I do naturally have thick lashes so these extensions only made them look long. For others it may look a bit exaggerated or fake, but I will say that these lashes are the closest to real lashes that I ever used.


Here is a closer look at the lashes^^
It isn't too thick or too long and I absolutely enjoyed using these. The great thing is that these actually last for quite a long time, I so far have reused them about 5 to 6 times and it still looks good as new. These are definitely good quality lashes and I would repurchase them (if these lashes will ever wore out). I have thought about using the second set as lower lashes, but it hurts me to trim off some of the lashes off because these are quite expensive. Note that there are various kinds of lashes (#1-#17) and I might review the others another time, but this one (#9) was perfect for my lashes.

I purchased these at my local Asian store and they sold them at around $27.99 which is quite expensive for false lashes, but I did find a much cheaper price on Amazon here for $13.16!

If you use my code:YUGA3290N  on the Amazon app you can get $5 off your first purchase!!

Enjoy!!

Disclaimer: This review reflects my own thoughts and opinions; I am not sponsored or payed to review this product.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Check out my tumblr

Contact Form