UPDATE!!

11/08/2016

Hey Everyone!!! I know I have been away for quite some time and many of you asked where I have been, but no worries because I am planning on posting more often from here on out!

For the past couple months I have been busy with school, work, and family that I completely abandoned my blog. :(

As of now, I have managed to find a stable schedule in which I can post weekly and not overwork myself. Since the holiday season is near, I will have more time off to review several products that I have been using and I can't wait to share it with all of you!

Here the schedule that I will be following from here on out:

Weekly Posting
Cosmetics Review

Biweekly Posting
Recommendations
My Cats >.<

Monthly Posting
Q&A

Random Posting
Sleepless Nights  - Topics that you would like me to address + advice


Now for those that may be confused, Sleepless Nights is a segment that I will begin at the start of this month where I give my thoughts on topics that you guys suggest or I find interesting. Also, check these posts for updates as I am going to include them from here on out.

Thank you so much for the support and I hope you enjoy the new content!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Check out my tumblr

Contact Form